We are looking to recruit the following:
- An Engineering Graduate. Have a look at our Graduate Training Program here
- An Engineering Designer (read about our designers here). Ideally you will have 2D and 3D CAD experience, a passion for engineering problem solving and design for manufacture experience
- Experienced Fabricator Welders (meet some of our fabricators here). We have vacancies in our bright modern factories in Gamlingay and Biggleswade
- An Engineering Apprentice. Click here to find out more
- A Research and Development Engineer
- A Compliance Engineer
- A Wireman
Or by post to Recruitment, KMG Systems Ltd, Station Road, Gamlingay, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 3HE
Working at KMG Systems
KMG Systems Ltd has been a world leader in the conveying industry for 50 years, and has built a worldwide reputation for high quality engineering and excellent customer service.
We design, build and manufacture bespoke conveying systems for the food industry, which include seasoning systems, electromagnetic and horizontal motion conveyors, elevators and screening systems.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to training and offering opportunities for development. We prefer to promote internally and take genuine pleasure in seeing our employees’ personal and professional growth.
Meet our employees
Click here to meet some of the team and find out about their progress and experience at KMG
We have two sites, one on Station Road, Gamlingay and another on London Road, Biggleswade.